2008/06/27

Superstar/St-Martin factory tour

2 days ago was a special day at Superstar/St-Martin headquarter. We had some visitors coming for a factory tour. These visitors are probably readers of the Nature page, I guess. Let me introduce these friends :
- a nice long grass snake, around 1,20 meter long (47"). It had been bothered by our 3 cats. So I had to stop the visit quickly.
- 4 nice big cows, around 600 kg each (1300 lbs). These ones were not bothered by the 3 cats. Finally, the 3 cats were totally scared.
I wonder who will come next week...

Voici 2 jours, nous avons reçu nos premières visites d'entreprise chez Superstar/St-Martin. Ces visiteurs parcourent la page Nature régulièrement, je présume. Laissez-moi vous les présenter :

- une jolie couleuvre d'un bon mètre vingt. Elle fut dérangée par nos 3 chats. Du fait, j'ai du écourté sa visite d'usine.
- 4 jolies vaches, environ 600 kg chacune. Là, ce sont les 3 chats qui furent dérangés. Vraiment dérangés. Panique, même.
Je me demande qui viendra nous rendre visite la semaine prochaine.

1 comment:

Raiden. said...

How cute ! A good omen, I guess...

Comme c'est mignon ! Un bon présage je suppose...